Saturday, July 6, 2013

Delivered at last

What is it that drives the New Order to be such as it is? Is it something that enables them to become more than they think they can be? Or is it something that makes them think that they can keep others from becoming more than them? I am at a loss to understand the rationale behind such an organization that is so weak as to have to prey upon those who cannot defend themselves. An organization that has no purpose but to extort others. Do I fear them? Not at all. Do I pity them. That I do 100%. They are a bunch of misguided MMO players who have not got the intelligence to do anything else except make others fail. Problem with that is, it is impossible to fail at EvE as long as there is one person willing to be helpful to those who are less fortunate. 


I will do everything in my power to maintain the anonymity of those who are part of my circle and show them that there are those out there that have taken a look into the depths of EvE and seen the horrors that the New Order has caused to rise in what used to be a peaceful environment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment